Superbugs and Superdrugs 2012
With multidrug resistance ever-increasing on a worldwide scale, advances in antibacterial development have never been more important. This year's conference will consist of a variety of different case study focused presentations featuring real life success stories and failures enabling attendees to learn from and discuss with key industry professionals on challenges facing this rapidly-evolving field.
Senior industry executives in the field will present on their experiences of antibiotic resistance and development of new antibacterial agents.
Key areas to be discussed in this year's conference are:
• Therapies to overcome microbial resistance
• Antimicrobial resistant pathogens
• Gram Positive and Gram Negative bacteria infection treatments
• Cell division inhibitors
• Microbiomes as basic defence mechanisms
• Antibody based strategies
• Regulatory requirements for new antimicrobials
• Government incentive schemes